Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bike Love

I'd like to think of myself largely immune to the highly consumerist lifestyle commonplace here in America, but that isn't always true. Much as I hate to admit it, I am crazy over the Target-Missoni Women's bike. A Public bike is great too but - oh man - I love this! How could I not?


Did you hear about the mad rush for Missoni products at Target locations and how there was such a high demand that Target's servers crashed?

My friend Ron's been trying to get me on a bike for the longest time and while his frequent prodding and offers to help me build my bike in exchange for free meals haven't quite convinced me, this might be all the convincing I need.

Now if only I weren't a hill sissy...


What about you? What inspires you? :)

Picture by: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment